Monday, 25 July 2011

Home Made Gift Cards


I thought I'd share my first real crafting I did.
I've always loved making things. Then one day when a work mate bought in a box of Handmade cards to sell for her friend, I was shocked as to how many she sold in that short period of time.
So, I thought, I can do that! 
I started with normal size cards, but today I'll share the small gift cards.







I'm always needing little gift cards for presents or Thank You notes and I'm not paying $2.95AU for them. So now I have a whole box!

Hopefully I'll post the others tomorrow.


Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Very cute site! I am a new follower from the friday hop. Hope you could stop by and follow back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I'll be sure to visit you.

    ReplyDelete