Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Pretty Paper Purses

Pretty Paper Purses





Materials:

Pretty paper
Hole punch
Scissors
Pencil
Ruler
Velcro
Double Sided tape or Craft Glue
Gems
Ribbon (for handle)




Step 1:


Trace out template.
I could fit 2 on this size paper.

Step 2:


Cut out



Step 3:


Fold along the lines

Step 4:


Use Glue or Double side tape side & secure Tab a & c (little triangles)
Then do the same to Tab b & d (the long strips)



Should now look like this


Step 5:


Punch two holes for the handles - it's best to have it slightly on the back piece.


Step 6 :


Add the Velcro. The easiest way is to put both pieces together & stick onto the flap, then fold down. This will put it in a perfect spot.






Attach your handle & Gem.
 All done!



I have made some different types styles.

Flat ones are really great for invitations, people will be commenting on them for a long time.

Very special to use when giving money as a gift.

Lolly bags for girls parties.




Here are the TEMPLATES 


Thanks
Danielle

8 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!! Love these too and appreciate the easy to follow tutorial! :) I'd love to have the templates...I think my e-mail address is on here since I'm signed in. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I would love to have the templates. My email address is kjohannsen6411@gmail.com. Thank you for taking the time to post the tutorial and email the templates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by.
    I've just sent you an email with the templates attached.
    I'd love to see what you come up with, so take a pic and post your link below.
    Many more exciting tutorials coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the templates. Can you send me the template? danicaetanooo@gmail.com

    Thank you so much for all this things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute. you are amazing thank you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. please i'd love to have the template! My daughter who's 3 going on 16 would love these!!!

    tmfomf22@gmail.com

    thanks!!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have the templates. Can you send me the template? mbb_ta@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniella, these are too cute...love them. Can you send me the templates? my email is angee_1209@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete