A While Back I posted about the Reno's we were doing, this was due to our
en suite leaking into Ella's room.
Well, now we have new carpet throughout the bedrooms & the en suite is
slowly coming along well.
So, the new furniture in Princesses room was totally destroyed by the water damage.
Hubby Moz & I fixed up a new Tall Boy.
We found it on ebay for $52 (Way over priced for the condition it was in,
Win some & lose some on there.)
Lucky the live-in Carpenter is very handy.
So we started with this:
Top of the dresser
The handles were all replaced
(I know the suspense is killing you)
It came up really cute for her room, now just to sort her clothes out!