Thursday, 11 August 2011

I love you This Much Card

I saw THIS & was waiting for the right time & person to make it for.
So today is Daddy Moz's Bithday!




How we made it  (With some special touches)

Materials:
Scrap Booking Paper - I needed 2 because I made the hands big)
Letter Stickers
Scissors
Grey lead
Pens
Double sided sticky tape



Step 1:
Traced my hand & Cut out Both hands together - I am a lot  a little bit particular, so I made sure the paper hands were showing the dotty pattern when both hands together. I know!!!


Step 2: Place Stickers on Left Hand

 Step 3: Got Minimoz 1 to trace hand ( I used grey lead first, u know why)
Please note - Hands are not dirty, just hours old stamp)



Step 4: Minimoz 2 - Trace hand



Step 5: Cut 2 strips and fold like a fan




Step 6: Add letters



Step 7: Stick Strips on to hands. If you want the card to stand up, it's important that you stick it close to the bottom.


Done:
He is very excited to give to Daddy, I promise!




I Added Happy Birthday on the back


I also made another very special one for my close girlfriend, who lost her father last month & now her Nana this week. I'm sure this will put a smile on her face. xx








Danielle

29 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Pinning this for future use!!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. following from boost my blog friday.
    http://www.theordinaryaunt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I'm following from the Boost Your Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! following from design it chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to make this for my hubby on his birthday - what a wonderful idea!!

    Hop'pin by from 'Boost my Blog Friday Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Nice job! Great blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I also wanted to let you know that I am featuring your map picture on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so thoughtful and sweet. I love this idea and might do it with my own kids. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I just started a new link party on my blog today and I'd be honored if you'd join up with this. http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2011/08/t-time-21-and-link-up.html
    have a lovely day, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I hope you will link this up to my Delights Me party at Doodles & Doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO awesome! I know grandparents would love this, too! Love this post! Hope you'll link it and any other kid or teen related posts that you have to our "Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings" party tomorrow!


    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it very cute and would make anyone I believe smile come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing such a cute idea!

    Http://camisolesandcammies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is adorable! I hope you will link up to Scrappy Saturdays linky party @ candacecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is completely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love this! What a perfect gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!

    I’d love it if you shared this with the Fun Family Crafts audience. FFC is similar to Craftgawker but it only features kid friendly tutorials. Looking forward to seeing what fun crafts you submit!
    http://funfamilycrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this idea!! I can't wait to make it!
    Visiting from Funky Polkadot Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Featuring you today on LTC, stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable card, I am visitin from the lemon tree creations linky party.
    rgds, dalyse
    from
    www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are adorable! I must remember this! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just stopping by to let you know that I have featured your project on Fun Family Crafts today! You can see it here
    http://funfamilycrafts.com/love-you-handprint-card/

    If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them :) If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for linking up, but as a reminder please only link up the same project once. I will have to delete any that were linked up before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete