Thursday, 22 September 2011

10 Projects I need to finish!

Like everyone (I hope) I have so many projects on the go.
So I'm making a list 
crossing them off


Here is a Sneak Peek:

1. Dying Doilies - Tut
DONE

2. Reserveable kids jacket

3. Love Map - Tut
4. Rainbow Party Invites

5. Ribbon sticks - Tut

6. Play Kitchen Makeover (Totally Adorable)
7. Outdoor Coach Make Over


8. Dining Room Photo Wall 

9. Teddy Pictures


&

10. Fabric wreath


Ok, I'm going to have one thing finished by tonight, will post tomorrow!!


Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Danielle,

    Your dyed doilies look amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hooked on your blog! Inspiring and so clever. Cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved the Love Map idea !!!

    ReplyDelete