Thursday, 24 November 2011

Button "2" - Rainbow Party



  Pinterest was the main source of my ideas for the Rainbow Party
& the No. 2 Button was one of them.


This is how I made it.

Materials:
Hard Cardboard
Paint (optional)
Buttons
Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun


 I freehand draw a 2 on the cardboard.
It took me a few times to get it right.
(I am a terrible drawer)
Cut out once right!

 I painted the 2 because I knew there would be gaps & I didn't want the brown cardboard showing through.
You could cover it with coloured cardboard.

 Get all the buttons ready.
I do have a large collection of them, but you can buy them in bulk from craft stores.
Look in the Dollar Baskets. 

 Hot Glue them on anywhere.



Attached Ribbon on back with Hot Glue for Hanging



All done!

Be sure to check out my Rainbow Party!

Danielle

8 comments:

  1. Love it, looks so fun and colourful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, but what if rains??

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love it if you could share this on my link party - Serenity Saturday - over at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it didn't rain, it was in an area that was under cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! So bright and cheerful and fun! I did one with my son's initial, but I like your color choices better than mine...lol. I'd be thrilled if you'd link this and your rainbow party here:

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/shine-on-fridays-3-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I am the original creator of the #2 button collage that you used for your inspiration. You did a great job on yours! It was kinda funny because when I saw yours I thought it looked familiar. This is an example of one of my issues with Pinterest (which I LOVE). Would you please link to my original blog post instead of linking to Pinterest and also credit "the Creative Orchard"? Thanks a BUNCH!

    http://thecreativeorchard.blogspot.com/2011/06/party-feature-sew-cute-sock-monkey.html

    ReplyDelete