Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Feather Headband - Rainbow Party


I saw THIS & loved it.
I knew I wanted something colourful in her hair, 
because I had decided she was going to wear her white lace dress.

This is how I made it.

Materials:
Colourful Feathers
Elastic Lace
Hot Glue Gun
Pearl Stickers
(I got them from Spotlight, they are for Scrapbooking)

First I measured Ella's head & took away 3cm.
Cut the Lace to size

Hot glued the ends together.
Of course sewing them together is also ok.

Arranged the feathers to look pretty.
Hot Glued them on.

Added the pearl stickers with glue

DONE! TOO EASY!

Ok, so she hates wearing headbands. Too my disappointment!!

I made the same with a hair clip.

Cut felt to size of hair clip,
Hot glue all on.


Make sure you check out my Rainbow Party!


Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!
    Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The bright colours look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete