Monday, 21 November 2011

Rainbow Party


My sweet baby turned two &
 we celebrated her party in Rainbow Style!

My inspiration came when I joined pinterest a while back,
one of the first pictures I pinned was a 
I knew then, that Ella had to have one.

We had great day, the weather was perfect 
& the kids were all sugared up!!

Each day this week I will share my tutorials & secrets 
from the party.

Here goes...
(Warning, there are a lot a photos)

$1 Tissue paper Pom Poms
(Tutorial soon)

"The Birthday Girl'

Handmade Headband
(Tutorial soon)


Oreo Cake Pops 

Tiny Teddy Cars

Rainbow Jelly

Rainbow Ribbon Sticks
(tut soon)
Vintage Straws & milk bottles

Coloured Pop Corn

Mini cupcakes

Jelly Lollies

Slices

My newest Hard Rubbish (Curb Side) Pick Up!
Yes, I'm talking about the dresser!

Gum Balls

Lolly Pops

Marshmallows dipped in white chocolate



Drink Station

Pretty Labels for piggy bank

Sash windows with rainbow saying I found online.




Rainbow Crayon Canvas
(Tut soon)



Button "2"
(Tut soon)

Paper Balloons
(Tut soon)

Thank you bags for the kids

Thank you's for the adults
Rainbow Cookie ingredients

Zac & Ella


I love this cake.
The wow factor it has is AMAZING!!!



Better have an outfit change.

Love her!

Our Family!

Daddy Moz & his party girl!!



Would not let go of the Lolly Pop!

Haha!

Some of her party friends.



  Yes, another outfit change to open presents.
You did see the photo above right!



Very Lucky two year old!

Join me this week for all of my secrets!

Danielle

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous party - that rainbow cake is indeed amazing! x
    www.twinklestutustwirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY fun idea! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a party your little girl had!! You did a great job!

    I found you via Keeping It Simple's linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did a rainbow party last summer and it was so much fun. You did a great job with all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends and I area planning a Rainbow party for all our kids in the Spring. Pinning this for inspiration. :-)

    Here from Today's Creative Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! I love everything you did

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun party! I love all your ideas! I'd love for you to link up at my Friday Favorites party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that feather headband and your cake turned out so vibrant and lovely! Great job on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely party! I'll be pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was one FABULOUS party and the rainbow cake was amazing!

    ReplyDelete