Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Rainbow Invitations - Rainbow Party

It's really hard to find cute Rainbow Invites that you don't have to pay for.
I was sort of over the photo print outs, so I made these;


Cut each colour of the rainbow out of cardboard paper


Wasn't quite sure which way to stick the ribbon on.

 Decided on across, a no brainer really!! Rainbow's go across! 
 I used doubled sided tape to stick the ribbon down


 Once stuck down, then use really Sharpe scissors and trim the excess off.

 Double side sticky tape the back of invite down onto cardboard.

 Then make another 30!!


Be sure to check out the rest of the Rainbow Party!


Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I love this rainbow party idea. You go mama! That cake is awesome too.

    www.miss-maggiesplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the step by step instructions! Im going to try this for my son's 3rd birthday :)

    ReplyDelete