Sunday, 22 January 2012

Sewing Machine Cover - From a Tea Towel

I get side tracked really fast when -
I have so many ideas,
I have two little minimoz's around,
I don't have craft room!

Today I started with sewing a dinosaurs tail, 
then I jumped on the computer & started editing, 
finally I sewed the machine cover.

I do have a hard cover, 
but because I keep the cords plugged into the machine, it doesn't sit right.

I started with a tea towel for $2 

It almost fit perfectly.

Attached extra fabric to the sides.
Sewed, ironed &




  1. Such a cute tea towel! I love the M. Dolls! Good job on this project, easy, fast and cute! Just the way I like them ;-)

  2. SO cute! I am your newest follower and I would appreciate it if you stopped by my blog and followed me back. I am currently doing a wonderful giveaway for FREE software! It's pretty neat software and you can make digital scrap books & cards. Come check it out here :) Thanks!

  3. I love that fabric! WHat a great cover.

    Love for you to share this at JAQS Studio Linky Party:

  4. Where did you get those tea towels?
    I NEED them!!

    1. HI, I got from a shop called Typo
      It's in Australia.