Sunday, 27 May 2012

Dinosaur Party

Zac turned 4. 
He requested a Dinosaur Party!
I started to research some party ideas 
& I pinned them here

(Warning: there are lots of photos)


The kids aboustuly LOVED these Invites!



I made big dinosaur foot print from cardboard & then laminated them.


This sign was on on either side of the front door

The dino wreathe came was from here

The glass dino bowl, great for a center piece!


I used cardboard letters. wood cuttings & a canvas bag on the table .

The banner inspiration came from here



Different types of Dinosaur Eggs!
We were lucky because it was coming up to Easter time & the shops started to stock all types of Eggs.

Oreo Balls

Killer Python's, Crocodiles & Snakes

Mud Puddles or Chocolate Brownies

Dino Cookies

Dino lollies on sticks


Green Swaps or Jelly

Tree Frogs, Whichitty Grubs & Tree Stumps


The Birthday Cake which I made. 
Similar to the Rainbow Cake.
The Rocks around the Cake are Chocolate.







"DO NOT FEED ME" Sign in the Bathroom



I got the idea for the handing pterodactyl here


Zacosaurs Water Bottles - There's a full tutorial here 

The Dinoculars were really popular!




Dino Party Hats


Coloursaurs Station




Dino Dig was a huge hit!



We had a Dinosaur Egg Hunt.
The kids went Crazy!








Pass the Parcel




Every time I looked for Ella, she was eating!


& Eating

& Eating!

Pin the head on the Dinosaur



Hope you had a Dino -Mite Time!
The Thank You Bags.



So many Presents!!



Zac had the best time with his new Kinder friends & Old Day Care ones!

Now he is asking for a Monsters & Aliens Party!!
(Why doesn't he just want to go to MacDonlads!!)


Danielle

14 comments:

  1. Great party ideas!! My little man is turning 7 in a week, may have to steal some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest son loves dinosaurs! I am going to Pin this!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hats especially! I hope you'll link this up at my new link party:
    http://naptimedelights.blogspot.ca/2012/05/tuesdays-tidbits-2.html

    Thanks! Sarah
    {www.naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned this. I'm so impressed with all the details. I especially love the creativity with the food. Love seeing moms that can still make boys things amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job - Down to the very last detail! I found you on the Keeping It Simple link party. Blessings!!!
    Janiene
    http://bishopsfamilysite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I LOVE this party. The invites are adorable. I would love if you linked it up to my new link party.

    http://www.kampenlane.com/p/link-partys.html

    ~Taylor-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've looked at a lot of party ideas lately but this is the best so far! Thanks for sharing. Off to tweet it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job!! I bet he had so much fun! Thanks for sharing at The Little Giggler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GREAT party! I love all your creative ideas! Please come over to Cast Party Wednesday and share it with us. Thanks, I hope to see you there! ---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---
    http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=30289

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable!!!! Looks like a FUN time. I'm just getting into really doing it up for my boys' birthday parties and I love all the creative outlets throwing a themed party at home offers. You did a fanTASTIC job with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME! I must save this because my little guys love dinosaurs and your ideas are fantastic! :)
    I'd love to invite you to join us and share Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! I know my readers will love your ideas too!
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/saturday-show-tell-14-1st-week-of-summer/
    Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)

    ReplyDelete