Tuesday, 10 July 2012

6 Washi Tape Ideas

What can I say ....

This is my little stash!
Of course it's not enough
I need more!

I had some flat canvas'.
Taped them up & printed out some favorite photos from summer time. 

They look cute on the wall  & they can be easily changed over.
Washi Tape pulls off with no marks.

My phone cover was boring, so I had to jazz it up.

The Buntings speak for themselves.
So Flipin' Cute!

Just use tooth picks & make your own flags for cupcake toppers.
So cheap.

I saw the reindeer artwork HERE
I really looks awesome on the wall.
There are so many possibilities,
Christmas Trees
Growth Charts.

A plain old clip board given a bit of life.



  1. Hi Danielle! I am stopping by from Delightful Order and am a new follower. I just love these ideas. My favorite is the bunting. I am getting ideas for a baby shower and that is perfect! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you at True Aim.

  2. I am LOVING the picture frames!

  3. Such cute ideas! Love the little flags! And now I'm thinking about a growth chart in my son's room...that never occurred to me to put it on the wall...
    Would you consider sharing these ideas here at my party?