Sunday, 7 October 2012

Fabric Wreath - A Tutorial

This is by far the easiest craft ever.
Anyone can do it.



All you need is a wire hoop.
You can purchase them from craft stores.
Any scrap fabric.
Cut them all into long strips. Mine were approx 2" x 9".
You do not need to cut them all the same.


Just tie each one off with a normal knot.
Bunch them up tight together.


Once they are all on. 
Wiggle them around to look pretty.
You can add a ribbon for hanging or even something for the middle.


This one hangs on Ella's Bedroom Door

Last year I made Christmas ones for the the kids teachers.
Give it a go.
They are so pretty & great gifts.


Danielle



3 comments:

  1. How easy! It looks so pretty too. Yes a Christmas one in red, white and green would be so pretty. I'm going to give it a go for my daughters room! Thanks.

    Holli xo

    www.twinsplusonemumma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making these! Great choice of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You inspired me last year and I did one for me and mum and I did another one for my blog a few weeks back and it's going up tonight. I hope I've done you justice!!

    ReplyDelete