Friday, 9 November 2012

One of the Real Minimoz's is Three Today!

My big girl is 3 today!

Like once quoted a million times,
"Where did the time go?"

 1 years old!

2 years Old!

You haven't seen me much on here lately because,
I've been organising Ella's Circus / Carnival Party for next weekend.
Here is a sneaky look at the invite!

On some other news,
My house was robbed last weekend.
My laptop, 2 cameras & video camera was stolen.
(Along with a large amount of gold jewelery)

I couldn't feel more guttered ever!
All of the kids photos were on the laptop.
I have most of them on facbook, 
but it's just not the same.
The video's have upset me so much.
Looks like my phone will video next weeks Circus Party!

Because I do all my editing & blogging from the laptop,
A lot of unedited photos for future posts are gone.

I will try to work backwards and reproudce some posts,
but we all know how long it takes to prepare a tutorial.

I'm shattered, angry & hurt.

I'll post about Ella's Party real soon.
We are so excited for it.



  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear you were robbed. How awful. All those lovely memories gone. Enjoy your circus party, the invite looks adorable. The time sure does fly!

    Holli xo

  2. Oh no Sorry to hear this. How awful. Sorry they took your stuff but mostly your photos. Those you may not get back. I'm glad y'all are safe tho, most important. Cute 3 year old!!!