Wednesday, 19 December 2012

My boy is growing up!

 Kinder is finished & Zac's off to Prep next year.
He has been really upset about leaving Kinder & his friends.

I haven't.

I'm excited that he will be in school five days week, 
having fun & stimulating his little brain.
(And not nagging on me because he is bored!)

But then I made this college!

He has grown up so much in one year.
I'm sad that those baby checks have gone. 

At least I still have one baby still at home, for now.

(P.S He is not happy with how I did his hair in the second image,
apparently Daddy Moz does it better!)



Danielle



2 comments:

  1. That shirt was a lot better fitted at the end of kinder! Haha. It's amazing how much they change in a year. Cherish the holidays with them, I know I will be!

    ReplyDelete